We grow a sweet summer raspberry that is limited in supply. This berry is usually available about the same time as blueberries.
* Containers are provided for picking and taking home your fresh picked fruit. (no charge)
* Kids are always welcome - Adult
supervision is required. Children must stay with
parents/guardians at all times.
* Orders for pre-picked fruit when available. Advanced notice is required. All berries are hand picked.
* Portable toilet and hand washing station available on-site.
* No Dogs - unless needed for assistance
* Cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and
(no checks over $100.00) ---Please---
* Pint containers are provided for you to pick in and take home your
Note: we do not pick raspberries in pails as they get too mushy.
Sustainable Growing practices:
We take care around each
and every plant (Herbicide free). All plants are weed whipped to manage grasses and
weeds. This allows for a better relationship between farmer and
natural pollinators living here on our farm.
While we strive to be a natural as possible here on our farm, there are always new challenges that may affect the fruit crop and each and every growing season is different.
We are always monitoring our fields and when problems arise and only when absolutely necessary will we use solutions to manage those problems. Measures used will be as minimalistic as possible and first using organic compounds, and only if those methods fail will other compounds be used.
Our focus is you the customer, we want to provide you with healthy and wonderful tasting fruit, while protecting the environment for everyone, including the natural and beneficial insects (bees, ants, and spiders), and all the wildlife that lives here on the farm.
u-pick $ 4.50 /pint
Farm: pre-picked: $ 6.00 /pint (must call ahead * see note
Farmers Market: $ 6.00/pint
* Please note: We do not have already picked raspberries at the farm. We only pick fresh, so if you are coming and want pre-picked call ahead for availability. Thank you.
Done for the season now. Thank you.
Raspberries are picked in pint containers only - no pail prices.